Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The eternal question...

For those of you still bothering with this little photoblog, my deepest apologies for the massive and unannounced halt in proceedings. A fortnight ago I was knocked well and truly for six by what was apparently a nasty bladder infection which also entailed 4 sleepless and rather desperate nights in a row due to nausea or unbearable stomach cramps or a joyous combination of the two. At one point I honestly thought I would have to be propped up by buscopan and maxolon for the foreseeable futue. Such was my delerium. Not fun.

In the meantime I have recovered (and learnt how to sleep properly again!), but am still without a car! Maybe I need to bite the bullet and take a bus into the city one Saturday. Anyway, here we plunge back into the routine.

2 comments:

FSS said...

Welcome back!!!

Has this become Bro Town Daily Photo???

Fiona said...

Haha! Not yet anyway...