Thursday, September 3, 2009

Primary Colours

These wonderfully co-ordinated pallette's and lifter out the back of a local nursery caught my eye the other day, not hard to see why. You may or may not have noticed that the majority of my posts in the last few weeks have come from a very limited area. I'm in the process of switching my registration between states and have been essentially without a car. This has forced to pay closer attention to my local area, to look beneath the seemingly mundane for an interesting image or story, and given me a greater appreciation for my little slice of the Canberra pie.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Detail is the way to go in my opinion. This gives me greater flexibility. I try to have one post a week that is really focussed in.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

Makes a nice colour change from the dreary non-descript 'weathered' look.

Fiona said...

You're probably right Julie, the most interesting shots I've taken while being stuck without the car are all very up close and personal. Actually, was a bit inspired by your love of all things rough around the edges in this shot!

Blossom - it does! Although I think the weathering on these bright colours gives them a bit of character I feel.