Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cafe Culture

My Canberra revolves around getting home from work so I can go and have a coffee, so it seems only natural to include an obligatory coffee shot. The best thing about moving to a new city, for me, is exploring all the cafe's and restaurants on offer. One of my favourites so far is Kingston Grind, who make coffee just the way I like it: strong. Pictured here is a delicious Chai Latte, which was enjoyed by a friend upon her visit to Canberra on the weekend.

4 comments:

FSS said...

I'd give this chai latte not just one star but 4 stars! Nice shot too :)

C.Moore.Run said...

That chai looks delicious

Julie said...

I am amazed at your Lord Nelson comment. I was in the LN that very same Friday night after having been at the SWF all day. I had a couple with my daughter who then went to a ticketed session that I had missed out on. I got home before it bucketed thankfully. She was not so lucky.

It is a small world

Fiona said...

fss - cheers! nice hands by the way, too ;) i think i'll try one next time i'm there, it smelled soo good!

ssp - it smelled delicious!

julie - weird and amazing! i think it was well and truly bucketing down by the time we got there/left. i'm getting accustomed to it being a small world here in the big c, but in sydney? very cool!