Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Caught in the headlights?


Pialligo Plant Farm, Pialligo
Last Wednesday I set off early-ish in the morning to take a friend of mine to my (current) favourite eatery: Podfood. However, on the way there we went through a number of traffic lights which had blacked out. When we arrived we were told that a blackout had wiped out power to the entire Pialligo area and we would have to forgo (an extremely delicious) breakfast. Wandering into the gallery next door (the name of which I did not have the presence of mind to enquire of), I spied these awesome, demented looking ceramic rabbits I thought would be equally at home in Donnie Darko. Pity I couldn't take them home!

6 comments:

Charlestonjoan said...

Wow! Wild looking!

Jim said...

How intereating and a bit spooky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

FSS said...

Weird.. but I like it! Not sure I'd hang them on my wall though.

Fiona said...

I don't think I'd hang them in my bedroom I have to say. Maybe in the dining room where they can frighten guests I don't particularly like :p

C.Moore.Run said...

That is so awesomely random it's ridiculous

Fiona said...

My thoughts exactly (thanks!).